- We are Christ-centered through the teachings of the gospels. Our Students learn to give back by giving of themselves - to classmates, to the school, to the community at large.
- We are a “Good Fit,” with a population of 750 young men and a faculty of 67 and a student/faculty ratio of 11:1.
- We have a Curriculum that offers courses with honors, accelerated sections, and Advanced Placement [college level] courses.
- We have a caring, diverse, supportive Faculty that has an average of 18 .1 years of experience , with 85% holding advanced degrees and who are dedicated to know their students in and out of the classroom - 70% are coaches as well as teachers.
- We have Campus Facilities that span 21 acres with state of the art fields and learning environments - Separate buildings for art and music, new science labs, natural and turf athletic fields, a full fitness complex, and 2 all purpose gymnasiums.
- We have been on the cutting edge in the area of Technology as the 1st male college prep school to integrate computers across the disciplines, using Internet2 high speed access across the campus. Students and parents keep abreast of academics in real time with Edline.
- We offer Co-curricular Involvement that includes 15 interscholastic teams and intramural opportunities to play at every level including football, soccer, and ice hockey, we offer Other sport choices include crew (rowing), lacrosse, wrestling, football, baseball, volleyball, tennis, golf, and 2 co-ed teams - swimming and 3 seasons of track and field with area girls’ schools.
- We graduate 100% of our Seniors to many of the more selective four year colleges and universities with more than 50% of every graduating class awarded college academic scholarships based on SAT’s and GPA’s. In addition, several graduates go on to play NCAA college athletics.
- We have more than 8,000 proud, successful adults who call themselves “Iona Men,” many who hold prominent positions in the fields of business, law, education, sports, media, and medicine.