UPDATE NEEDED: FamilyID Registration Required for Each Sports Season
Parents are reminded that FamilyID Registration is needed for the upcoming sports season, which begins on Saturday, March 7. Registration is needed for participation in each of the three sports seasons. Keep in mind that FamilyID keeps track of all registration information within user profiles so that details for each family member only need to be entered once, regardless of the number of teams on which they participate.
- Doctor information
- Health insurance information
- Prescribed Medication for the student
- To find your program, click on the link provided and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next, click on the Register Now button and then Create Account/Log In. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account; click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), Email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don't see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary. No Payment Required.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.