Class of 2017 Receives Early Acceptance Notifications
Twelve students at Iona Prep received an early holiday gift—early acceptance to the schools of their choice. The young men utilized the early application process in order to get results one way or the other by the close of 2016. Some 24 percent of the senior class applied Early Decision, while more than 80 percent took advantage of Early Action programs.
- Duke University – Robert Baldoni, Jr., Rye Brook, N.Y.
- Wake Forest University – James Bonanno, 17, Eastchester, N.Y.
- University of Richmond – Joseph Boyce, 17, Armonk, N.Y.
- Cornell University – Terence Burke, 17, Greenwich, Conn.
- Notre Dame – Gregory Cramer, 17, White Plains, N.Y.
- NYU Shanghai – Woo Hyeon “Luke” Her, 17, Scarsdale, N.Y.
- Lehigh University – James Kenny, 17, Harrison, N.Y.
- Boston College – Barry Mitchell, III, 18, Rye, N.Y.
- Wesleyan University – ED – Langston Morrison, 18, Stamford, Conn.
- Northwestern University – Kenneth Nixon, 17, Rye, N.Y.
- Bucknell University – James O’Connor, 17, Goldens Bridge, N.Y.
- UPENN – Ryan Telesca, 17, Rye Brook, N.Y.