Online President's Dinner auction now open for bid!
It's official! We've dropped the proverbial hammer on the 2015 President's Dinner, which means our online auction is now open for bid! Choose from among a dozen categories and more than 100 items. Let the bidding begin!
Here's how it works:
- Register online at www.501auctions.com/presidentsdinner2015
- Browse the Silent Auction and choose from the many great items you would like to bid on.
- Place your bid on a selected item, with the option of setting a maximum bid.
- You will be notified on your smartphone if you have been outbid.
Registering online is the quickest, easiest way to place bids in the auction. And unlike your average auction, you DO NOT need to be present to win!
Simply click "Register" on the top right of the event page and enter your name, contact information, and payment method. Registering online will also help us provide you with a speedy check-in and checkout at the event.
For those joining us next Friday--and there are still some seats available if you would like to RSVP
--we will be offering online and mobile bidding for our Silent Auction this year. This means you can now place bids online with your smartphone or mobile device, either during the event or all next week now that our auction site is live! Bidding assistants will be roaming the hall throughout the night to assist our benefactors with the bidding process.
Source: 501 Auctions
Posted on November 16, 2015
• Updated on November 17, 2015