Back to topSpring Dress Code for Seniors Begins April 8
The Administration has decided that seniors may begin spring dress code on Monday, April 8.
Seniors who do not comply with spring dress code regulations will return to full dress code.
- NO sneakers or sneaker-like shoes
- Socks must be worn and visible
- ONLY DRESS shorts are permitted with a belt (no cargo shorts)
- ONLY Iona Prep polo shirts may be worn and must be tucked in at all times
- Sweatshirts/hooded sweatshirt/zippered jackets are NOT allowed
- ONLY Iona Prep ¼ zips are allowed
Seniors who get cold can wear their blazers over their polos. Students or parents with questions should contact Dean Mahoney directly.
|Name:||Mr. Ryan T. Mahoney, Dean of Students|