Back to topSeniors Can Begin School Year in Spring Dress Code
The Administration has decided that seniors may begin the school year in Spring Dress Code with attire as follows from Wednesday, Sept. 4, through Friday, Oct. 11.
Seniors who do not comply with spring dress code regulations will return to full dress code.
- NO sneakers or sneaker-like shoes.
- Socks must be worn and visible.
- Dress shorts are permitted with a belt (no cargo shorts).
- ONLY Iona Prep polo shirts may be worn and must be tucked in at all times.
- Sweatshirts/hooded sweatshirts/zippered jackets are NOT allowed.
- ONLY Iona Prep ¼ zips are allowed; no hooded ¼ zips.
Seniors who get cold can wear their blazers over their polos. Students or parents with questions should contact Dean Mahoney directly.
|Name:||Mr. Ryan T. Mahoney, Dean of Students|